The Technician harness is a general purpose full-body fall arrest harness for use by those working at height. The Technician has the added advantage of meeting the safety requirements when the work requires the use of multiple safety systems. Climbing a wire rope ladder to access a truss and then traversing along the truss is one example of a multiple safety system requirement.
Per OSHA requirements (1910.66 App C), only one snap hook or other connector can be attached to a fall arrest ring (e.g. Dorsal Ring) at any one time. The Technician harness is equipped with two Dorsal Rings, one of which is attached to a 9” web extension, thereby meeting the OSHA requirements and the needs of the work at hand.
- Meets OSHA 1910.66 App C & 1926.502(d) and ANSI A10.14 & Z359.1-2007
- Cross over style front and back.
- Steel dorsal and sternum rings
- Additional dorsal ring with 9” web extension
- Steel hip rings for work positioning
- Adjustable Shoulder and leg straps
- Sub-pelvic strap
- Leg and shoulder pads
- 1.75" Polyester webbing
- Bayonet buckle connectors
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight 3 lbs
Made in the USA
ProPlus(TM) Harnesses Owner's Manual