The Technician™ harness is a general purpose full-body fall arrest harness for use by those working at height. The Technician™ has the added advantage of meeting the safety requirements when the work requires the use of multiple safety systems. Climbing a wire rope ladder to access a truss and then traversing along the truss is one example of a multiple safety system requirement.
Per OSHA requirements (1910.66 App C), only one snap hook or other connector can be attached to a fall arrest ring (e.g. Dorsal Ring) at any one time. The Technician™ harness is equipped with two Dorsal Rings, one of which is attached to a 9” web extension, thereby meeting the OSHA requirements and the needs of the work at hand.
- Meets OSHA 1910.66 App C & 1926.502(d) and ANSI A10.14 & Z359.1-2007
- Cross over style front and back.
- Steel dorsal and sternum rings
- Additional dorsal ring with 9” web extension
- Steel hip rings for work positioning
- Adjustable Shoulder and leg straps
- Sub-pelvic strap
- Leg and shoulder pads
- 1.75" Polyester webbing
- Bayonet, Mating, or Grommet and Tongue buckle connectors
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight 3 lbs
Made in the USA
ProPlus(TM) Harnesses Owner's Manual