The ProPlus™ Rope Access™ harness is a full
body harness designed for rope access activities and fall arrest conditions.
The harness features padding at the shoulders, neck, waist and legs; dorsal,
lumbar, hip, sternum and waist rings and utility loops at the waist .
- Made in USA
- Meets current OSHA regulations and ANSI standards
- Sewn in shoulder, neck, waist and leg pads
- 2" dia. Steel dorsal ring
- 2.25" dia. Aluminum sternum, hip and waist rings
- 1" dia. Steel Lumbar ring
- Hookless carabiner chest strap connector
- Shock load indicator
- Velcro lanyard hook keeper
- Adjustable leg, shoulder, and chest straps
- 1.75" Polyester webbing
- Bayonet buckle connectors
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight 4.8 lbs
Made in the U.S.A.
-- XSm: fits 28"-34" waist
-- S-M: fits 32"-44" waist
-- L-XL: fits 40"-52" waist
ProPlus Harnesses Owner's Manual