SureGuard II Release System
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 25.00 pounds
• Allows fire detection systems such as smoke detectors or other electrical
signals to release the fire curtain. |
• Works with sensors using either “Normally Open” or “Normally Closed” contacts.
• When triggered, the Sure-Guard II’s electro-mechanical mechanism releases
tension in the fire line, allowing the fire safety curtain to close. The release
mechanism may be attached to the fire line at any point and does not interfere
with other release mechanisms.
• Release mechanism is jostle resistant to reduce false tripping.
• A sealed lead acid battery and charger holds the release in the event of
• 120 VAC power required.
• UL Listed.